This is a super flavorful combination of 5 varieties of nutritious sprouting seeds!
Radish, Broccoli, Green Lentil, Mung and Alfalfa mixed together for a perfect salad mix. This is a very popular sprouting mix. Sprouts are easy and fun to grow and very healthy.
- Alfalfa: One of the most popular and nutritious sprouters. Nutty flavor. Packed with protein, essential amino acids, 8 digestive enzymes, vitamins A, B, B12, D, E, K and C; iron, phosphorous, calcium magnesium and potassium.
- Broccoli: High in Fiber, low calorie, high in vitamins A and C; calcium, potassium, and has high sulforpane content. Great flavor.
- Lentil: Lots of fiber, protein, amino acids, vitamins A, C, E, and B; iron calcium, and phosphorous.
- Mung Bean: High content of choline, protein, amino acids, vitamins A, B, C, and E; calcium, magnesium, potassium, and phosporous. Trace elements: zinc, chromium, iron.
- Radish: High in vitamins A, B-1, B-6, and C; folic acid, pantothenic acids, niacin, potassium, iron, and phosphorous.
Amounts of sprouts produced ROUGHLY, per quantity of seeds, results will vary depending on sprouting technique and desired sprout size:
- 500 seeds- < 1/8 cup
- 1000 seeds- < 1/4 cup
- 2000 seeds- < 1/2 cup
- 4000 seeds- 2/3cup
- 8000 seeds- 1.5 cups
- 16,000 seeds- 3 cups
- 32,000 seeds- 6 cups
- 64,000 seeds- 12 cups
- 128,000 seeds- 24 cups
Zellajake Farm and Garden: "Seeds for all your planting needs" since 2013